“Flow with whatever is happening and let your mind be free.
Stay centered by accepting whatever you are doing.”
Time to give you My lowdown on switching and drawing the line on what is acceptable in the realm of this Gold Coast Mistress and what is not.
First of all, let Me be very clear that I do NOT switch!
If you identify yourself as a switch, I do not have an issue with that per se. My dissatisfaction is purely based with those ‘switches’ who cannot fully slip into bottom mode when presenting themselves before Me and they attempt to retain some control by ‘topping from the bottom’ i.e. a slave or submissive (the bottom) who wants to be dominated but simultaneously directs the ‘top’ (the dominant) according to their wishes.
In My presence, when you are switching into bottom mode as a slave or submissive, then I expect you to be DECISIVE by FULLY COMMITTING yourself to that headspace. you will not be the pendulum swinging from one extreme to the other. I will not tolerate interruptions mid-session when you feel the need or urge to give Me directions on what I should be doing to you and how I should be doing it.
Some of the things I will NOT put up with:
- Do not plead with Me by making your idea sound as if it is for My benefit when all along it is really for your own gratification. I will quickly see through your thin veil of half-hearted submission.
- Do not give Me a long, exacting list of step-by-step ‘suggestions’ of what you want because this only serves to hamper My creative flow in taking Ownership of your desires and will end in disappointment for you.
- Do not let Me get to the point where I need to write down your list of extensive notes. If it reaches that stage, the session is doomed for failure simply from the magnitude of information you are expecting Me to remember AND implement.
What I AM prepared for and will always do with you is:
- Establish clear communication and ground rules for both of U/us.
- Accept a clear, short outline of your fetishes and limits.
- Discuss your fantasies and desires before your session.
- Listen to a brief rundown of your suggested scenario of interest
Any information given to Me by the switch in bottom mode, will be fully digested and implemented by Me in My Own way with My experienced and creative touch.
I have no issue in negotiating with a switch in bottom mode provided I retain final control of the play. Some may believe that giving choices to a slave or submissive is allowing them to top from the bottom. That is not strictly correct. As long as I have the pertinent information to design an appropriate session for that slave or submissive, topping from the bottom will be impossible as any inappropriate behaviour will be immediately corrected by Me.
From the bottom’s perspective, do not confuse the giving of information to your dominant with topping from the bottom. I am not a mind reader therefore honest communication and negotiation is necessary for a consensual BDSM exchange.
Yes, some subs and slaves will push limits by attempting to top from the bottom at some point, but it is how this is dealt with by the dominant which determines who retains ultimate control.
As a switch, if you cannot handle (or become offended by), the fact that you are not in control when in bottom mode, then you are not welcome in My realm. And if you profess to be in slave mode (as opposed to submissive or bottom mode), then I expect you to fully understand the intricate implications and ramifications of what it means to be a ‘slave’!